Useful links and information all in one place
This is an overview of InDesign CS 2 designed to help you get started with Adobe’s top layout program. It mainly referrs you to different pages of the Adobe site, but it will save you from doing some time-consuming searches in your quest to get up and running with InDesign CS 2.
General InDesign CS 2 Information:
These pages give you a general overview of InDesign CS 2.
- InDesign CS 2 top new features
- What’s in the Box?
- InDesign CS 2 Training and Downloads
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) – InDesign CS 2
Backward compatibility with InDesign CS:
With InDesign CS 2 you can save INX files, which can then be opened by InDesign CS. However, before you do that, you need to make sure that you have updated InDesign CS. Here is the update that will allow you to do that.
- Adobe InDesign CS 3.0.1 April 2005 (CS2 Compatibility) update for Macintosh
- Adobe InDesign CS 3.0.1 April 2005 (CS2 Compatibility) update for Windows
Upgrading/Switching to InDesign CS 2:
You can upgrade from InDesign CS or Pagemaker to InDesign CS 2. Adobe has user manuals which explain how to switch from QuarkXPress to InDesign CS.
- Upgrade from InDesign CS or Pagemaker to InDesign CS 2. Prices and downloads
- Guide manuals on how to switch from PageMaker or QuarkXPress
Troubleshooting InDesign CS 2:
Discover solutions to the most common problems.