If you design across media and need all the power Adobe has available, then Adobeâ€™s new Creative Suite 3 Master Collection is for you. It has everything you need to design for print, web, video, and even mobile!
Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection
You can have it all. Master Collection combines the best of Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Web Premium, and Production Premium packages into a productive toolkit, creating a highly integrated design package.
Including all of Adobeâ€™s leading tools for designing for print, web, interactive, mobile, and dynamic media such as film and video any creative task from image editing, illustration, and page layout to web design, interactive development, motion graphics, and film and video production is within reach.
With fluid integration you can work between applications with confidence, share assets between projects, without repetition and workarounds.
A consistent Adobe user interface allows you to move between programs easily; even a new program will be easier to learn because you will already be familiar with the interface. With the broad range of tools encompassing many forms of media, Master Collection enables you to design using the widest range of media.
The Benefits of Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection
Get the best-of-the-best creative tools. Discover new opportunities and efficiencies with all-new versions of:
- InDesign CS3 software for designing and producing professional layouts
- Photoshop CS3 Extended software for discovering new dimensions in digital imaging
- Illustrator CS3 software for exploring new paths with the essential vector tool
- Flash CS3 Professional software for creating and delivering rich, interactive content
- Dreamweaver CS3 software for developing standards-based websites and applications
- Contribute CS3 software for easily updating websites and blogs
- Fireworks CS3 software for rapidly prototyping and designing for the web
- After Effects CS3 Professional software for industry-standard motion graphics and effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 software for capturing, editing, and delivering video
- Soundbooth CS3 software for editing and creating audio with fast, intuitive tools
The Windows version of Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection requires MicrosoftÂ® Windows Vistaâ„¢ or Windows XP.
The Mac version of Master Collection requires Mac OS X, version 10.4.9, running on either an Intel or PowerPC processor, with the following limitation: Adobe Premiere Pro, Soundbooth, and Encore, as well as the Dynamic Link and Capture In After Effects features, require an Intel-based Mac.
Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection will be available for an estimated street price of US$2499, directly from Adobe or through Adobe Authorized Resellers. Customers may order directly from Adobe by visiting the Adobe Store at www.adobe.com or calling 1-888-724-4507.
Licensed users of Adobe Creative Suite 2.x or 1.x (Premium or Standard editions); Studio 8, Studio MX 2004, or Studio MX; or Adobe Production Studio (Premium or Standard edition) can upgrade to Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection for an estimated street price of US$1999.
Licensed owners of any two distinct products listed above can upgrade to Master Collection for US$1399. (For example, if you own a version of Adobe Creative Suite and of MacromediaÂ® Studio, youâ€™re eligible for this special upgrade pricing.) Information on pricing and support policies outside of North America and for Education customers is available separately.
Expected ship date: Third Quarter 2007