The materials on this site are protected, and their use is subject to the below terms.
All materials on Designorati.com and its sub-sites, including, but not limited to, articles, images, and illustrations, (the “Materials”) are protected by copyrights which are owned or licensed by Designorati.com and/or Pariah. S Burke (“Publisher”). You may not reproduce, create derivative works from, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way whatsoever any Materials from Designorati.com without the prior written permission of the Publisher. Any modification of the Materials, or any portion thereof, or use of the Materials constitutes an infringement of the Publisher’s copyrights and other proprietary rights. Use of these Materials on any other Web site or other networked computer environment is prohibited without prior written permission from the Publisher.
Posts and comments to this website remain the property of their respective authors, though through the act of posting them, the authors explicitly grant license without restriction to maintain them in perpetuity on this site (or any other owned by Pariah S. Burke) in relation to the original material to which they are in response.
All works on Designorati.com are provided solely for personal viewing over the World Wide Web.
Designorati, the Designorati logo, the Ascending Creative Symbol, and the phrase “A 360° View of the Creative World,” are Trademarks of Pariah S. Burke.
Other entities’ properties have been used in portions of the site and have been identified either by a statement of credit or by use of accepted standard notations such as the Copyright (©), Trademark (™), or Registered Trademark (®) symbols. Any properties that should be so marked but have not been are editorial errors and purely accidental.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
This site complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you have a concern regarding the use of copyrighted material on this site please contact the agent designated to respond to reports alleging copyright infringement.
The designated agent for this site, who is to receive notification of claimed infringement under Title II of the DMCA is:
Pariah S. Burke
(e-mail for mailing address)
The DMCA specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.